Should I Switch my Cleansing Regimen with Retin-A and Aczone?

My dermatologist prescribed aczone 2xday and retin-A at night. I currently use mary kay deep cleanser, toner, and oil control lotion in the am and pm. Should I change cleansers to something more sensitive? I am starting to have peeling. I have oily skin.

Aczone and Retin-A skincare regimen

+1

When using prescription products, especially ones for acne, you want all of your other products to be more on the sensitive side. I would suggest a Sensitive Skin Cleanser or Cetaphil for a cleanser and the Environmental SPF 30 which is a full spectrum block during the day, and a good moisturizer at night.  Keep it simple.  Best of luck!

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon