I Am Three Weeks Post Rhinoplasty With A Slight Bump On The Bridge Of My Nose. Swelling Or Permanent Feature?

I am 3 weeks post rhinoplasty and there is still a slight bump on the bridge of my nose - could this be due to swelling or should I prepare for this to be a permanent feature? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Bump on Bridge 3 Weeks Post Rhinoplasty

+1

It is difficult for us to answer your question because we were not present during your surgery and have no pictures that show your bump. Just 3 weeks after the surgery it is impossible to predict your final result, but time will tell. The only thing you can do right now is be patient. Hopefully this will all resolve with normal healing.

Rhinoplasty and bump

+1

At three weeks it is too early to say whether that is a bump that wil be noticeable. Revisions for minor things are very common. The number is about 5-15% for most.