Swelling One Year After Rhinoplasty?

I had a rhinoplasty one year ago and an alar base reduction 3 months ago as well. the swelling was pretty much subsided expect i got hit in the nose 5 days. Wasn't hard and it didn't hurt. Plus my nose didn't bleed. It didn't swell up DRAMATICALLY but the tip def looks wider and its bothering me. Also does running a lot help swelling bc of the sweeting? I thought running would help it but i would like to know if that has a negative or positive effect on my situation.

Swelling and nose

+1

Trauma to the nose and exercise can induce swelling. This all should get better with time.  If concerned about the trauma, then you shoudl see your surgeon.