Swelling Getting Worse 6 Months After Septoplasty/rhinoplasty? (photo)

I had a septoplasty rhinoplasty done on April 1st of this year! I am 18 years old and I have noticed that my nose appears red and round in my pictures recently. Around 2 months post op my nose did not look this way! I am worried I did something to cause the swelling to go up! Is this normal! I posted photos!

Increased swelling

+1

You should see your surgeon for an exam.  You need to rule out any possibility of infection.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Redness of the nasal tip

+1

If you have developed the new onset of redness of the nasal tip then an infection must be considered.  You should be examined by your surgeon as soon as possible.

Rhinoplasty and redness

+1

It is difficult to say from the quality of your photos. If you have significant redness perhaps you have an infection?  You should speak with your surgeon.

Red and round after rhinoplasty

+1

By six months swelling should be going the other way, and the redness raises the question of an implant or graft material that needs looking into. We can't see well from the photo but you should be getting better, not worse so set up a visit with your surgeon.