Is this much swelling 3 weeks after Double Eyelid Blepharoplasty normal? (photo)

I had double eyelid blepharoplasty three weeks ago. The area below my crease line is still extremely swollen. I had used cold compress and now I am using a warm compress. I am worried because the swelling hasn't improved. Is this amount of swelling normal after 3 weeks and is there any method that will decrease swelling?

Swelling after Asian eyelid surgery

+1
It is not uncommon to have delayed swelling that lasts weeks to even a few months after undergoing Asian eyelid surgery.  It is important to continue following up with your surgeon to make sure progress is documented.  

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Could be. Hard to know yet.

+1
Sometimes the answer is absolutely yes, it can be normal.  One of the eyelid platforms is bruised.  It can really take a couple of months for the swelling to dissipate.  On the other hand, sometimes as the swelling settles, it can be clear that part of the issue was the design of the upper eyelid surgery.  This is usually caused by a little too much skin or muscle left on the eyelid platform.  This platform tissue should be snugged to the upper eyelid crease like a bed sheet for the best possible result.  It may be 2 months before you have an answer here.