Swelling with Tightness & Pain?

I had revised breast aug. 5 days ago do to right bottoming out and left muscle tighting up i have drain tubes in both breast the breast are not hurting nor do they feel swollen , but under my breast down to my feet i blew up and its so tight feels like i could tear.I drink water all day night and morning no problems going potty either way . So my question to you would be does this sound normal. I do remember the swelling with my first breast aug. just not this bad.

Swelling All the Way Down to Feet after Breast Augmentation Revision

+1

Massive swelling could indicate a few things, including a blood clot, which would require an exam by your plastic surgeon.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Swelling of lower body after surgery

+1

While it is common to have some swellling of the breasts and even the upper abdomen it is not common for the other areas as you mentioned. I think it is best to see your doctor.

Swelling with Tightness & Pain

+1

A call to your surgeon is in order. This is not to be expected from a breast operation. One unlikely but serious possibility is blood clots in your veins which can cause the swelling, and can cause more serious issues if not addressed. There are many other possibilities, but an in person exam is required to sort them out. All the best.