Puffiness, Tightness on Belly Button Area Normal After Vaser Lipo?

I had Vaser Liposuction on January 31, 2009 of the upper/lower abdominal area and flanks. I had extreme puffiness around my belly button area. My belly button is extremely tight and depressed, not normal looking at all. I had a revisional procedure done on April 29, 2009 and that area still looks the same. Is this normal?

Vaser and puffiness

+2

Some swelling after liposuction is normal.  It is very difficult to give you reasons without examining you and taking a careful history.  Discuss this with your doctor, perhaps he/she can give you a better response.