As swelling reduces will skin get tighter as it reconnects to the muscle? (photo)

I am 1 wk post TT, the right side is swollen larger than the left side and it drains less, the skin doesn't seem as tight as I had hoped and I was wondering if the skin gets tighter as it reconnects to the abdominal muscle... will my stomach get flatter or am I going to walk around looking 4 months pregnant indefinitely?

Swelling

+1
Thank you for the photos but it is way to early to try to determine what your final result will be like.  Try to be patient but express your concerns to your surgeon in a non confrontational manner.

Dr. Corbin

Brea Plastic Surgeon