3 Months Post-Op Hair Transplant and Still Swollen, Options?

You shouldn't have swelling after 3 months.

You shouldn't have swelling after 3 months.  You need to see your doctor for a recheck.
You will lose your transplanted hair as well as some of your native hair weeks after surgery. You may look
worse before it starts to look better. It may take 6 to 12 months to see the results of a hair transplant
surgery.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Swelling three months after a hair transplant

Swelling three months after surgery is not typical. You should immediately consult with the original surgeon who performed your hair transplant. What type of procedure did you have?

Sanusi Umar, MD
Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Swelling 3 months after a hair transplant

I have never treated such a complaint as you describe it. Some photos and a more detailed description of the swelling would help me to respond

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon