Swelling Noticed After Compression Garment No Longer Worn?

I had vaser on Aug 2 I stopped wearing my garment 2 weeks ago and the last couple of days I have noticed a increase in swelling I had upper and lower abs and flanks. Thank you

Swelling after liposuction

+1

In my practice, we perform regular post-lipo care massages with modified lymphatic massage and ultrasound to help tissue recovery so that we minimize seroma and tissue edema or lymphedema. Sometimes, protracted tight compression can retard recovery of the lymphatics and lead to swelling once the compression is removed. I recommed follow up with your plastic surgeon to determine if this is seroma that may need to be aspitated or tissue edema that can be improved with massaging or anti-inflammatory medications or diuretics.

Brookline Facial Plastic Surgeon