How Much Swelling is Normal After a Cheek Implant?

I don't know if I should be concerned or not. The swelling seems to be getting worse. It's so bad that my face looks like a huge ballon. One side the swelling is so bad underneath the eye that it's slowly pushing up and closing my eye shut. On that same side my lips are still numb. It's only been two days after the surgery.

Normal Swelling after Cheek Implant

+1

"Normal" is a very subjective term 2 days after surgery, but swelling is always present. Follow your surgeon's instructions to minimize the swelling, but this frequently increases during the first 48 hours before starting to resolve.  Alhough possible, permanent change in sensation is very rare. Patience is the best  treatment at present.