Still Having Swelling 3 Months After Tummy Tuck

Had my tummy tuck on Feb 9, I've noticed some incrsd swelling 3 mos postop. Is this nrml, could increasing my exercise have something to do with this, can this be a lymphatic problem. What can I do to stop this swelling, Can abd exercises harm/cause incrsd swelling, are abd exercises harmful?

Residual swelling months after Tummy Tuck

+2

Hi there-

It would be impossible for me to responsibly give you an opinion of what might be going on without examining you and knowing more details.

On the other hand, I can tell you that this long after surgery it is very strange for you to feel you have an INCREASE in swelling. Please visit your surgeon for an exam.

Still having swelling 3 months after tummy tuck

+1

The is very unusual. Have you seen you surgeon recently? If not get opinions. It is either residual fluids like seroma or a poor result.

Best of luck from MIAMI Dr. B