Swelling 9 Months After Tt/lipo to Flanks. Is That Normal?

I m still swollen after 9 months. Is that normal?? My hands are get swollen too.. do u think its all connect to the tt???

Swelling after Tummy Tuck Surgery?

+1

Although some  residual swelling  may be present,  the majority of the slide should be gone at this point. Your hand swelling is not normal at this stage. Evaluation by your primary care physician ( for other causes of swelling) may be beneficial.

Liposuction and swelling

+1

It is very unusual for you to have persistent swelling 9 months after liposuction.  You shoudl definitely be evlauated by your docotr and possibly your  medical doctor as well. Why have hand swelling as well?

Swelling 9 months after lipo and tummy tuck

+1

It would be out of the norm to have persistent swelling 9 months after a tummy tuck and liposuction.  I suggest that you see your surgeon for his/her opinion.  The swelling of the hands should be evaluated by your primary care doctor to rule out a systemic problem.  Good luck!

Joseph N. Togba, MD
Oakland Plastic Surgeon