Swelling Inside Belly Button and Below with Wrinkling Above After Mini Tummy Tuck? (photo)

I am 2 weeks out from a mini tummy tuck, mild hernia repair and MR. I've always had a round bellybutton but now it's horizontal. There is A LOT of swelling inside of it and everything from inside my belly button down to the incision is rock hard and swollen. Will my belly button start to look like an actual bellybutton soon? How long will it take for the swelling to go down and why do I have a lot of wrinkles above my belly button when I never had them before? I'm starting to worry!

Swelling Inside Belly Button and Below with Wrinkling Above After Mini Tummy Tuck?

+1

Based upon only your posted photos I see the mini might have been a poor choice in operations. Sorry.