Swelling in the Lips After Tear Through?????

For about 7 month ago I got juvederm in my lips. And the 22 augst I decided to get tear through, and the 12 september I got some more in. But after the last injection I began to swell up in my upper lip. After the last injection I got some of it(two times now) out with hyaluronidase. But I still swell up in my upper lip? Should I get it all out? Hope you can help me. There was also a time where I swell up over the eyes, but not anymore. - I am allergic to birch, grass and mugwort. Thanks!

See your injector

+1
Please follow up with your injector. You may be experiencing a complication and it's best to have your lips checked out. Best of luck.

+1

Over the internet very hated top decide the issue - allergic vs over injections. Best to follow with an expert injecting doctor.