Swelling in between nose bridge 3 weeks post rhinoplasty. Is it normal?

3 weeks post my rhinoplasty surgery-the area between my eyes is still slightly swollen. 1st week after surgery was the worst and the surgeon had to stick a needle in to drain the blood/fluid twice to drain the blood/fluid. 4 days ago I was massaging my eye area when some reddish liquid flowed out of my right nostril (the one operated through). In the last 2 days the nostril would start leaking some light reddish liquid on its own. slightly worried that I might have somehow damaged the wound.

Massage it

+1
Swelling three weeks after nose job can be very common. Remember that every patient has his own propensity to swell up in different way and some people swell up more than others. I think that the most useful thing for you at this point would be to massage your nose in an upward direction by gently pinching it to between your first three fingers and moving your hand from tip to the bridge so that you alleviate the swelling. You can do this for 10 min, 3-4 times a day for a month.

Jupiter Facial Plastic Surgeon

Swelling of nose

+1
At three weeks after a rhinoplasty the nose is often very swollen. This is common and you have to give it time to heal.