Swelling From Juvederm?

I had juvederm placed in the past in my tear troughs and cheek areas. Now I am faced everyday with swelling in the areas the filler is as well as swelling of my upper eyelids. I believe the filler has created some sort of blockage and is not allowing my eyelids to drain properly. And also, they are very swollen. It isn't just a case of puffy eyes in the morning. Should I get the filler dissolved? I don't even like how it looks. Is it possible that it is blocking my eyelids lymphatic drainage?

***Additional info provided 9/5/13: My juvederm is from 2 plus years ago. And Yes, I've Verified with the Company That It Was Actually Juvederm.

Juvederm to tear troughs

I typically recommend Restylane to the tear trough area; if you are unhappy with the effect of Juvederm, you can have it dissolved with Hyaluronidase. Juvederm is a harder product than most to dissolve, especially in the tear trough area. It may take more than one injection over a few weeks to see improvement. Best of luck.