Could this be swelling or fluid after my tummy tuck? (Photo)

I am 17 days post op and my tummy appears to be extremely swollen. Do you think I have swelling or could this be fluid on my belly?

Swelling vs seroma

Swelling is common up to 6-8 weeks post op depending on activity level and binder use. Drains usually reduce seroma (fluid) formation and are left in until the drainage decreases, typically 2 weeks.  Women that drink a lot of water or have low protein or anemia are more prone to fluid collection.  I recommend my patients have minimal activity and wear a tight binder for up to 6 weeks for maximum results.