Swelling in Feet After Liposuction

I had Liposuction 2 weeks ago and had 2.5 liters of fat removed from my knees, thighs, stomach and back and am experiencing severe bloating.

I wanted to know if swelling is normal on the feet? The swelling on my back is as hard as a rock.

Post Lipo swelling

You are really talking about two things that are normal.

The feet do swell as a result of compression garments and retained fluid from surgery- this is normal and resolves over time.  Keep the feet elevated to expedite resolution of swelling.

The hardness is called induration and is really swelling between the cells, and likely some sluggish resolution of lymph fluid. It will become lumpy and bumpy until it finally heals. Compression garments help, and massage (deep tissue/lymphatic drainage) will help. Again, you need to give it more time. The good news is that your size will reduce and the detail will become evident as swelling resolves