Swelling Under Eyelids After Eyelid Surgery

I had lower eyelid surgery 18 days ago and the major swelling and bruising is gone. My right eyelid is swollen with some pain to the touch. It feels hard when I touch it. When I close my eyes I feel the bulk there. How long it will take for this swelling to go away, is this normal? thanks

Post Blepharoplasty swelling

+1
18 days post Blepharoplasty is a long time to still be having tenderness and swelling issues. I would go in and visit your surgeon for a check up appointment and make sure you do not have a suture left there or something that is causing this aggravation. Typically at this time you should be healing well. A direct examination with your surgeon should help answer these questions informatively. Best regards!

Web reference: http://www.michaelelammd.com