Why would I have swelling and tenderness 2 months after Radiesse?

There is mild swelling and a small hard lump. There was festooning under both eyes, usually in the AM but now it is gone on the side with the swelling. There is no erythema.

Swelling and Tenderness after Radiesse injection

+1
Two months of swelling and tenderness after Radiesse injection is not typical. In my practice every cosmetic patient is addressed separately as there are no "cookbook" approaches even after almost 20 years of filler experience.We use many different fillers in the same patient to achieve a optimal correction. I would recommend you discuss your complaint with a dermatologist board certified and experienced in fillers in your area.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon