Swelling and Scar Tissue After Revision Rhinoplasty?

16 days ago I had a minor revision done to my nose where i removed some cartilage in order to shorten the nose & get rid of the droopy effect ( especially when smiling ). My nose looks fat somewhat! Just wondering how soon can i see 95% of the job done without swelling. I have somewhat thick skin. And how soon would i be able to tell if i am developing excess scar tissue.

BruisePak for post rhinoplasty swelling

+1

Revision rhinoplasty and secondary rhinoplasty can cause signficant swelling that may last for weeks.  I would recommend a BruisePak to reduce the swelling associated with post rhinoplasty healing.