Swelling and Lumpiness Post-Perlane: Will Massaging it Make it More Swollen?

I had .6 of a syringe injected in my left cheek and 1.4 in my right yesterday , my right cheek was much more sunken than my left. Today my right cheek is much more swollen. I've read about overcorrection and hope that is not the case.

Swelling after Perlane

+1
You should expect swelling after any fillers - and for you, it's only been one day. I recommend you keep your hands away from the area and do not massage. I've seen many people think they are helping by massaging and they move the filler around, and then it looks worse as the swelling resolves and the filler is left behind. Swelling happens. Keep your hands away from the area. And return to your injector in 10 days if everything doesn't look as you expected.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."