Swelling and Dropping and Fluffing from a Redo?

I just had a redo due to saline implant deflation. I went from 330 cc moderate saline implants to 400 cc moderate plus silicone implants. This time around there is very little swelling and I look very similar to what I had with just more fullness. I really like the fullness but was wondering if dropping and fluffing still occurs after breast augmentation revision. I am only 4 days post-op.

+2

Since the pockets were already made, the pectoral muscles already adjusted to implant presence, I would not expect much change in the size and shape. All the best. 

Drop and Fluff after Revision Breast Augmentation?

+1

It is good to hear that you are pleased after your revisionary breast surgery. Unless there were changes made to the breast implant pockets (capsules) themselves,  I do not think that you should expect much “drop and fluff” to occur. In other words, your  outcome will likely not change much over the course of time.

Switch from saline to gel implants questions about the result

+1

If you had a pure implant exchange with no change to the capsule then I would expect that you have minimal swelling.  A 70 cc change is going to be less than 1/2 cup size change.  Also a gel implant will look smaller than its same sized saline.  If you were looking for a larger change then you may want to consider larger gel implants.   

Implant appearance after revision

+1

With a revision and not a particularly large size change, you probably should not expect to much difference although you will have swelling.