Swelling 1 Year Post-op Rhinoplasty

I got my rhinoplasty done last year, and I'm not happy with the result. My nose is still wide and the tip is puffy and swollen. I heard about steroids injections and I need more info please. Is there any chance that I will benefit from it? where can I get it done in Melbourne, Aus

Consider Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

I would seek a second opinion from a qualified rhinoplasty surgeon.  Warmest regards, Dr. Pippin.

Metairie Facial Plastic Surgeon

Swelling 1 Year Post Rhinoplasty

+1

It is unlikely that steroid injections will be helpful if you have increased width and diffuse swelling as you describe 1 year after rhinoplasty. Find an experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon in Melbourne to evaluate your nose and make appropriate recommendations.