How much swelling after workout is safe?

I had a tummy tuck 7 weeks ago with liposuction, I am feeling great and have recovered well, I went back to the gym yesterday and did a light weight workout. I wore my compression garment for the workout and for some hours after. How much swelling after workout is normal and is this dangerous?

Swelling after work out post TT

+1
The fact that you are asking this leads me to suggest that you call your surgeon with this one. Without photos it isn't possible to get an idea of how much swelling you have. My concern would be of fluid collection (blood or serum) if indeed this is a large change from before your workout. 

All the best.