Swelling After TT W/ Lipo - Hips and Thighs

I am scheduled for extended tt and lipo - hips and thighs soon. I have read that in some cases, swelling from extended tt and lipo lasts forever -- comes and goes -- particularly towards evening and even after exercising. Please tell me this isn't true. I work-out regularly and love to go running and cannot imagine this not being part of my life.

SEE VIDEO FOR SAMPLE RESULTS OF TUMMY TUCK

+1

Generally, swelling may last up to 6-9 months at worst. It is not typical to last longer. Swelling of the tummy is very common in the early postoperative period and in a healthy individual tends to resolve more quickly than this.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/body-surgery-chicago/tummy-tuck/