Swelling After Septorhinoplasty and FESS?

I had septorhinoplasty & FESS about 21 days ago. I still am in pain, I cannot breathe normally, & the swelling has not gone down at all. I can cope with the discomfort of the pain, & my ability to breath very slowly seems to be slightly increasing, but I am wondering when the swelling will decrease? Is there anything I can do to reduce the swelling? Can I speed up my healing in anyway? Is my experience normal? Please help! Thank you for your time and any advice anyone is willing to share!

Post Septorhinoplasty Swelling

+1
The fact that your breathing functions are getting better is a good sign of healing and that swelling in the tissues is dissipating. You should see swelling dissipating daily and keep following your surgeons post operative instructions. Sleep elevated, stay on a salt free diet, watch any excessive exercise or heat and sun exposure. These should all help in your continued healing! While 21 days post operative is more then a usual expected time of recovery everyone heals differently. You should be feeling better soon and when in question see your surgeon, express your concerns and hopefully he/she can answer your questions and put your mind at ease! Best regards!