Little or No Swelling After Nose Job? Is This Normal?

It's been two and a half weeks since I've had my nose job and there is almost no swelling. Is this normal? Because from what I read it needs at least three months for the swelling to come down. Is my nose going to change in a year or will it stay as it is right now? I like the way it looks but I'm afraid it's going to change.

Little Post-op Nasal Swelling

+2

After 35 years of doing facial cosmetic surgery, primarily rhinoplasty, human nature continues to fascinate me. Frequently  patients are concerned that they have too much swelling; now we have a patient who worries about a lack of swelling. If there is no swelling, your nose will not change. Count your blessings and enjoy your new nose.