Swelling After 3 Months? (photo)

I had an open rhinoplasty 3 months ago. The goal was to reduce the size of my nose regarding both length and width - particular the tip. I have to admit I quite like what my doc did with the profile but three months on I still have a massive ball on the end of my nose. And as for the frontal view, I don't really see any difference! I really don't think this can be swelling as my nose is still so big. It's about a quartet of my face. Perhaps an alar base reduction would help

Be patient with your nasal tip swelling.

+2

Any rhinoplasty will cause swelling of the nasal tip and an open rhinoplasty will cause the most.  The skin of the nasal tip is thicker and takes time to settle and lose the swelling.  3 months is still early, so you will need to be patient for out to 1 year to see the final result.

Rhinoplasty and three months out

+2

At three months after surgery, you are still very swollen and you will need to give it a year or more to subside.