Swelling 2 Months After Tummy Tuck

I had a tummy tuck on January 17, two month ago. My belly is swollen and I feel that it is more swollen than what it was a month ago. Does the swelling after a tummy tuck vary from month to month? And at what stage will I see the most swelling in my belly?

Swelling after tummy tuck

+1

Did you have a muscle repair with your tummy tuck?  It is not unusual to have a bit of swelling after a TT, however, your pictures reveal an overall swelling.  Is there some fluid present (seroma)?  Talk to your board certified plastic surgeon for further followup and solution to the problem.

Talmage J. Raine MD FACS