Swelling On/off After Blepharoplasty?

Is it normal to have mild on/off swelling 4 weeks post upper blepharoplasty (fat + skin removed)? Some days my eyes look a bit puffybetween the upper eyelid and eyebrow (and feels a bit heavy), then they look good, then a bit puffy again. Sometimes after activities, sometimes just depending on the day. It has been like this since about 2 weeks post op. Is it normal to have mild on/off swelling 4 weeks after blepharoplasty? My doctor said my eyes would be more sensitive the first 3 months.

EYELID SURGERY

+1

Yes, it is very normal to have swelling on and off for up to 3 months after surgery. I would not be too concerned and allow some more time to pass