Need to change my 500cc submuscle implants to bigger and flater subfacial -WIDER implants ! Are there any custom made implants?

My implants are 500cc submuscle anatomical implant. I think the possition is terrible, the implant has too big projection and its clearlu visible. I thinking of removing them and incerting subfascial 600cc but much wider implants. What are youre thoughts? Any info about costum made implants to place subfascial? Thank you for helping me!

Buttock Implants

+2
Based on the pictures posted there seems to be capsular contracture. Implants and capsule need removal and new implant put in.
custom implants can be ordered, and made specially for you, to fit the dimensions of the buttocks and your desired look
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com

+1
500 cc implants placed in a submuscular plane would be a great deal of volume. Placing implants that are even larger in a more superficial position should make the implants even more visible. I would have to examine you to determine what I would recommend.