Is Too Little Fat Removed Only 1, 2 Litres? (photo)

Im worried My surgeon removed to little fat, I showed him My wish Pics ( you Can see them above ) and The areas he did where, saddlebags , inner thighs, arms and inner knees . He only removed 1,2 litres of fat, Im worried that was too little, what do you think? What Can I do If it was too little? Im really sad and just want to cry, i know its to early to see results, My doctor hardly answers My questions, cause he dont want ro "promise anything", is it enough fat removed ? Help :(

Is Too Little Fat Removed Only 1, 2 Litres?

+2

You are still in the first stages of healing (the ecchymosis is still present!). You must wait 3 months before you can tell if the result is as anticipated. 

Post op Results Liposuction

+2

It is much too early to determine your results. You still having bruising and swelling and this may take several months to fully resolve. Give yourself time to heal before you evaluate your results.

Lisa M. DiFrancesco, MD

1.2 Liters of Fat Liposuctioned from Thighs and Arms

+2

There is not a great deal of difference between the two images in the first picture.  Secondly, if the amount removed was 1.2 liters of fat that is alot of fat from just those areas.  You may well get to your result, but I cannot answer that based upon the information presented.  There is no doubt that you will look much better in the future, and I would not judge results at this point.   Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Is Too Little Fat Removed Only 1, 2 Litres

+1

There is not enough info here to answer. I don't know if I am looking at pre-op photos of you or of someone else. If it is of someone else, it is not at all helpful in trying to respond. 

Your postop photo is obviously soon after surgery. There is undoubtedly swelling--most patients are larger than before surgery in the early stages. Patience is required. All the best.  

Post-op results lipo

+1

You will need to wait until  the swelling subsides. This may take a few months.  Good luck with the final result.