Had Lower Face Lift and Neck Lift 7 Weeks Ago? (photo)

One side progressing I think very well. The other is very lumpy. I did have fluid removed from that side 3 times. I know lumps will go away with time, But my worry is the droop, on the bad side. After lumps resolve will the droopy looks also go away?

Had Lower Face Lift 7 weeks Prior and Has Persistent Lumps

+2

This is a fairly common occurrence and it should resolve with time. In most patients this will resolve in 6 month to 10 weeks. I have found that 1 to 2 light ultra sound treatments will speed up the healing process by 30 to 40%.

Web reference: http://drrucker.blogspot.com/2013/10/5-facelift-factors-to-consider.html

Eau Claire Plastic Surgeon

7 Weeks After Facelift

+2

7 weeks after a facelift is still fairly early in the healing process. The best advice you will receive is from the Surgeon you paid to perform your procedure.  The nature of the Facelift performed and an explanation/ reassurance for the way you are healing can be described to you by your operating Surgeon or his/her staff.

Web reference: http://www.drprendiville.com/facelift.html

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial issues after facelift

+2

I think that it is best to refer your questions to your surgeon.  It is still early post-op and you need to give it several months to heal.

Lumpy 7 weeks after face lift

+1

See your plastic surgeon who did your face lift frequently and discuss your progress.

At times massage, dilute steroid injections and ultrasound will help.

7 Weeks After Facelift

+1

At 7 weeks, you are still in the healing process. It is best to visit your surgeon with your questions and concerns.