What is the cheapest and most effective way to remove leg scars that resulted from picking ingrown hairs? (photos)

The problem started when i noticed that i had lots of ingrown hair in my legs after doing ineffective shaving and plucking. Out of panic, i picked the hairs to get the hair follicle out, which obviously resulted to wounds that are reddish-brownish and are so embarassing. I cant even look at them myself coz its purely a disgusting site. I beg you to help me.

Scar therapy

+1
You may benefit from one of the newest formulations of topical scar therapy, see below:
Not infrequently potential patients avoid surgery because fear of an unsightly scar. To remedy this, I now utilize and formulate compounded topical creams to treat, relieve and minimize scars for each of my patients:
• new scars
• old scars
• surgical scars
• keloid scars
• stretch marks
• hypertrophic scars
• hyperpigmented (dark) scars
• various acne scars, burn scars and more...
These scar removal creams contain prescription strength medications each individually known to reduce and/or reverse the scarring process but never before compounded together into one high potency formulation. These medications are added to a base of anhydrous silicone (the most common ingredient in everyday topical scar therapy) and Pracaxi oil, found in the Amazon rainforest and known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. Many health insurance plans actually cover the cost of the creams and they can be delivered directly to the patients door step. In other words, no need for multiple trips to the doctor for expensive and painful laser treatments, or wasted money on minimally effective over-the-counter topical scar therapy gels or silicone sheets that are unsightly and/or fail to stay on. Instead, with just two applications a day my patients now perform scar therapy in the comfort of their own home. Glad to help.

Pigmentation on the Legs

+1
There is no cure for this, you now have post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.  For these types of situation, I recommend laser hair removal to get rid of the hair and potential for hair follicles to get plugged, as well as a combination of bleaching creams and light chemical peels.  I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in treating these types of "scars."  Best, Dr. Emer.