Is There Any Surgory That Can Enlarge Your Ears?

I have really small ears when looking from the front which makes my face look weird, is there anything i can get done to make them look bigger? and if so will it make a big difference to my face?

Treatments to Enlarge Ears

+2

Hi Colin,

Fillers have been injected into the ear lobes to increase size and decrease wrinkles.  We would need to have photos of your ears to better answer your question regarding enlarging your entire ear.  There are surgeries that reconstruct entire ears, but I doubt that I would recommend major reconstructive surgery in a small but otherwise normal ear.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P