Would non-surgical work on a revision? (photo)

I had my third revision about 3-4 months ago. My nose seems too look a lot wider especially when I smile, which really bothers me. Do you think if I were to get a filler injected it could make the projection of my nose slimmer?

Neuromodulators (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin) Work Well For Flaring (Splaying Outward) of The Nostrils With Smiling

+1

From a still photo it is difficult to determine the exact nature of the problem that appears with movement, i.e. smiling. However, it is possible that the widening seen with smiling that you refer to results from splaying (flaring) of the nostrils that can be accentuated in some people with smiling. If this is so, then Botox (or Dysport, or Xeomin) may be injected in microdroplet amounts into the small muscles within the "wings" at the base of the nose to reduce the outward flare that results with this movement. In order to determine whether this approach is right for you, however, I would strongly suggest consultation with a board certified aesthetic physician with extensive experience in the use of neuromodulators for this indication.