Are there any non-surgical ways to fix my nose? (photo)

I really would rather not have rhinoplasty. Is there any other option I have?

Liquid rhinoplasty is occasionally an alternative to surgical rhinoplasty.

+1
From the photograph it appears as though you would be best suited for a conventional rhinoplasty. However, fillers may be able to camouflage the dorsal bump on the nose.

Non-Surgical Ways to Help Correct a Nose

+1
It is possible to help improve the appearance of once nose by using fillers.  This is something that has become more popular over the last few years.  Patients who have a moderate-sized dorsal hump can be improved by filling the area above the hump to help camouflage the hump.  Depressions in the side of the nose, also be filled out and also fullness of the tip and around this of the tip can be achieved.  One has to be careful in doing this because there are risks to the procedure in terms of disrupting the vascularity to the nose.  The safest filler for the nose would be a hyaluronic acid-type filler which could be broken down using hyaluronidase in the event there is a problem.  I would consult carefully with a board certified plastic surgeon prior to undertaking any nonsurgical treatment.  Also, this treatment is temporary.  In the long run given the cost of these fillers, rhinoplasty may be the best option.

Benjamin Schlechter, MD
Reading Plastic Surgeon

Are there any non-surgical ways to fix my nose?

+1
In my opinion, if the dorsal hump is the issue you are concerned with, you would require surgery.  Non-surgical rhinoplasty involves fillers which may increase the size of the nose.  Thus, the term 'fillers'.  

Dorsal hump reduction will require surgery

+1
Your dorsal hump will need to be reduced in size and there is no non-surgical method to achieve this.  Non-surgical rhinoplasty primarily refers to the use of fillers to correct minor contour irregularities.

Mark Beaty, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non

+1
The only non-surgical way to correct nasal deformities is with fillers. Radiesse and Juvederm Voluma are excellent at correcting minor contour deformities and disguising some crookedness. They do this by adding volume and elevating the contour of the area. Each will last about 18 months. However, they cannot correct a significant dorsal hump as you have. To do this requires reduction of the structure. Only surgery will correct that.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

+1
You could try a filler but most likely you will have your best results with surgery. If you did try the filler and you did not like it you could have thus dissolved if it was not satisfactory if used a hyaluronic acid filler.

Suzanne Yee, MD
Little Rock Facial Plastic Surgeon

Consider rhinoplasty surgery for dorsal hump

+1
Not many choices other than surgery to correct your dorsal nasal hump.  Fillers would be a limited usefulness.

Non-surgical nose job

+1
Because of the dorsal hump I would say a non-surgical nose job is not possible. The dorsal hump would have to be rasped.  Fillers are only used to correct minor irregularities.

+1
You may b e able to see an improvement if an injectable filler was placed above the hump. It will need to be repeated about every year. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Non surgical rhinoplasty

+1
It is hard to assess your nose without a front and "worms eye" view.  These plus an exam would be necessary to make a proper plan.  Based on the one photo though, It does look like it would be unlikely to improve your appearance without surgery though.

Leonard T. Yu, MD
Maui Plastic Surgeon