Options For a Non Surgical Treatment for Trauma Scar Between Eyebrows? (photo)

I had an injury on 12/11 and the sutches were removed in 10 days. I believe when this scar has properly matured it will leave an indentation as a result of lost collogen and superficial skin.What kind of products can i use to speed up the healing, diminish the look and plump up the skin to match with the surrounding area.

Facial Scarring

+1

The most important way to prevent the things you mention is for the injury to be meticulously repaired in the first place.  There are a few products that I recommend for the face that can help improve the recovery and minimize scarring.  However, this will not likely plump up any depressions that you may have.

Web reference: http://www.kimberlyleemd.com/about-us