Non-surgical Rhinoplasty Surgeon Near Houston?

Hi, I would like to alter my nose slightly but I don't know which surgeon performs the procedure. Many of the surgeons perform the surgical rhinoplasty so is it safe to assume that they also can perform the non-surgical rhinoplasty? Any help will be appreciated!

"Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty" is Fillers

+1

There is definitely a place for semi-permanent fillers in nasal surgery. I think it is very helpful for someone who has a limited budget or is nervous about having a rhinoplasty or perhaps has a very small defect and is willing to have a filler placed every year or two. There are some noses for which only a formal Rhinoplasty (surgical) will truly give the desired result. It's quite easy to camouflage a small bump on the top of the nose with fillers. I do it all the time. Refining a bulbous tip or taking down a very large hump on top, no way you're going to do that with fillers. I like using Radiesse for these procedures.  

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty in Houston

+1

Non-surgical rhinoplasty (to me, that's an oxymoron) can be used in some patients who need minor changes in small irregularities of the nose. Dr. Russell Kridel is an excellent rhinoplasty surgeon in Houston.

No such thing as a non-surgical Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi, Rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure. Anyone who claims they can perform a surgical procedure without surgery is deceiving you.Slight alterations are possible through incisions inside the nose so scars are not visible. Hope this clears things up for you. Dr H

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon