Will a Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Procedure Straighten my Crooked Nose? (photo)

Will a non surgical rhinoplasty procedure straighten my crooked nose?

+2

Hello, I have reviewed your posted photo and would not use a filler to straighten your nose. Your deviation is severe and you can use filler to get it more symetrical, this would make your nose wide. The problem is that you would be trading one problem for the next so filler is not the answer for you. You need to schedule a consultation with a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon. Rhino/septoplasty is necessary to get you corrected. Good luck to you.

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty for "Crooked" Nose

+2

Based on what I can see in the photograph, injectable fillers (non-surgical rhinoplasty) can help to even out the asymmetry of your nose. In our practice we use injectable liquid silicone as it is the most precise and is permanent. Click on the link below to view before and after photos. 

Web reference: http://www.barnettdermatology.com/treatments.php?id=25