Non Surgical Rhinoplasty for Long Skinny Crooked Nose

I am looking into non surgical rhinoplasty but it seems like from what ive read its best for bumps on the nose, thats really not my concern, my nose is to long and bent slighty, would this help correct that, I would like it to look a little less long and straighter? thank you

Nose can be made more symmetrical with fillers.

+1

Hi.

Your crooked nose can certainly be made better without surgery, but to make your nose shorter,  you need a rhinoplasty.

A deviated nose can be made to look straighter with surgical or non-surgical rhinoplasty

+1

Making a deviated nose perfectly straight is difficult with surgery.  Most surgeons will advise you the nose can be made straighter, probably not perfectly straight.  Rhinoplasty surgery is a good option for breaking the nasal bones and making large changes in the orientation of the nose.

Non-surgical rhinoplasty may be performed as an alternative to make the nose look straighter by placing fillers along one side of the nose.  In your particular case, fillers may be placed to reduce the shadowing on your left side, making the nose look straighter. 

Since even rhinoplasty surgery alone rarely make a deviated nose perfectly straight, fillers may also be a great option performed in conjunction with surgery, making a good result better.

Only Surgery can truly make a long nose shorter, but sometimes, building the bridge of nose can improve the shape of a long nose.

In summary, both procedures are valid options, with different benefits and drawbacks.

David Mabrie, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty vs rhinoplasty

+1

I think you have analyzed your own situation perfectly.  In this age, we are constantly looking for less invasive procedures, to be done during the "lunchtime", and to have no bruising or down time.  But a non surgical Rhinoplasty is best for bumps along the dorsum and cannot take the place of a surgical rhinoplasty, especially for the anatomy you describe.

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon