Can a Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Help Give Me Me Appearance of a Slimmer Nose?

I am looking into getting Juvederm as a filler for a non surgical rhinoplasty. I would like to raise my nose bridge near my tip and make it more defined to give the appearance of a slimmer nose. Could this work?

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs Can Give the Appearance Of A Slimmer Nose

+1

Of course, there is no substitute for an upfront and personal examination and palpation of the nose to determine the best course of action. But, there is no question that  nonsurgical nose jobs can work well for curved noses and downturned (or drooping) nasal tips.

I have been performing these procedures for more than eight years and have found nonsurgical nose jobs quite effective for lifting droopy nasal tips and straightening humps, bumps, and depressions along the bridge and top of the nose. From the before and after pictures of my patient shown in the side bar to this answer, I believe that it is clear that you indeed appear be a candidate for this kind of treatment. If necessary, to confirm this before proceeding, a small amount of salt solution can be injected as a test into the appropriate areas of the nose to confirm this.

Not uncommonly, simply injecting the appropriate volume to the bridge area to straighten it is also enough to give a secondary aesthetically satisfactory lift to the tip of the nose, as you can clearly see from the before and after photos. In this particular case, nothing at all was done to the tip (only to the bridge deformity), yet it appears more raised and natural.

In cases where sufficient secondary lift is not achieved by simply volumizing and straightening the bridge area, additional volumizing material can be added to the area of the base of the nose, with or without the addition of a neuromodulator, such as Dysport and Botox.. The latter work, not by a volume effect, but by weakening the small muscles in the area that exert a downward pull on the nasal tip: the result, an elevated nasal tip.

Non surgical rhinoplasty

+1

Fillers, such as Juvederm, can be used for non-surgical rhinoplasty.  Raising the bridge of your nose can generally be done using fillers, however an in-person evaluation and consultation is recommended.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Raising the Bridge with Filler

+1

Raising the bridge with filler can be done.  This is a reasonable use for filler if there is a subtle change that is desired.  Several pictures or an exam would be necessary to determine if this approach would be reasonable for your anatomy based upon your goals.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA