Would a Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Be Good for Me? (photo)

I want a non surgical procedure just to straighten out the top part of my nose. On the right side of my nose it looks really nice and straight but on my left side it looks really crooked. Can putting fillers fix this?

Nonsurgical Nose Procedure

Fillers like Restylane and Radiesse are commonly used to correct small deviations in the appearance of the nose.  The advantages are that there is minimal risk, can be reverable if you don't like it (depending on product used), and there is no recovery time.  Take care, Dr. Groff

San Diego Dermatologist

9339 Genesee Ave
San Diego, CA 92121

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty to create straighter appearing nose

For your particular case, nonsurgical rhinoplasty with a facial filler can make your nose appear straighter, but at the expense of widening your nose.  Fillers can add volume, but not take it away.  Your nose could be made convex on the right to look more like your left side, but not the other way around.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD

120 South Spalding Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Non-surgical rhinoplasty to straighten a crooked nose

Dear d4n13i831,

1. Filler can be used to make the nose appear more straight, but it would also be wider
  2. I honestly think that your best option is to have surgery to get the look that you want
  3. The non-surgical option would be an improvement, although it may not meet your expectations

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

201 South Lasky Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Fillers for a crooked nose

A crooked nose is due to a nasal fracture.   There is no filler that can straighten broken nasal bones. Osteotomies  must be performed during surgery to straighten and repair crooked nasal bones. Please see the link below for examples of crooked noses we have repaired in our practice

1101 Madison St
Seattle, WA 98104