Non Surgical Rhinoplasty for African American Females?

Will a non surgical rhinoplasty work for me? I simply want to reduce the size of the tip of My nose and I'm considering reducing the Width of my nostrils.

+1

Fillers may be reasonable, but they are limited in application. To reduce the nostrils and tip, you would need a rhinoplasty.

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty

+1

Unfortunately non-surgical rhinoplasty cannot be used to reduce the size of your nose or narrow the width of the nostrils. It can sometimes create the illusion of a thinner and more projected/higher nose depending on the area treated. Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you with achieving the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Patient selection in non-surgical rhinoplasty

+1

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty can add, but can not take away. It can be used to add height to the tip of your nose, causing it to appear sharper and appear smaller, but it can not reduce the size of it. Nonsurgical rhinoplasty also can not alter the width of your nostrils.

Donald B. Yoo, MD