Would a Non-surgical Rhinoplasty Be Able to Fix These Deformities? (photo)

Would a non-surgical rhinoplasty be an option to widen the tip and mid-bridge and build up the bridge near to before?

Based on your photos, you may be a candidate for non-surgical rhinoplasty treatments.

+2

You appear to have retracted nostrils, a narrow tip, and a small indentation where your hump used to be. I would not suggest trying HA, CaHydroxylAppetite, or PMMA fillers as these have been associated with necrosis, or dead skin in a minority of patients.

Mt personal preference is to use Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results. Silikon-1000 has never been associated with necrosis after injection.

Hope this is helpful for you.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty and tip

+2

There are results and case studies of nasal tip necrosis following tip injections.  Tread very carefully here.  Non-surgical rhinoplasty is still floating in uncharted waters as we all learn a little more each day.  Top and middle 1/3 injections are stable and predictable and do well.  Nasal tip injections can be problematic.  The deformity you have is called a parentheses deformity as the nasal tip cartilage was positioned a little too cephalic (or north).  A repeat procedure can correct that with cartilage grafting...but again...I would hestitate to attempt an injection, quick fix for that particular problem.

Shepherd G. Pryor, MD
Scottsdale Facial Plastic Surgeon