What type of filler would be best on Asian nose? (photo)

I've only read briefly on this and I know it's not permenant. I just wanted to know what sort of things should I ask and what can be done to improve the appearance of my nose? I am Asian and have a small nose bridge and my nose is also wide at the tip. I'm more bothered by the fact when I smile it looks even wider! Also when looking front on to my face it doesn't look appealing to me. Any recommendations for what type of filler etc would be great! Also standard pricing would help

Voluma for dorsal augmentation

+2
Voluma is an HA based filler and is firmer than that other HA products on the market making it a good choice in an area that requires both volume and structure. It would be an ideal temporary soft tissue filler for dorsal augmentation. It should last over 1 year in the nose.

Considerations when undergoing nonsurgical rhinoplasty

+1
It's important to understand some of the limitations of nonsurgical rhinoplasty when considering it.  

-It is temporary (the best fillers are hyaluronic acid fillers such as Restylane and Voluma which can be reversed)

-Nonsurgical rhinoplasty can only add volume, not take it away (meaning it can not reduce the width of your nostrils) 

While it can address some of your aesthetic concerns, a surgical rhinoplasty is the only way to address all of them in a permanent fashion.  

Consulting with a rhinoplasty specialist, experienced in surgical and nonsurgical rhinoplasty, will allow you to best weigh your options.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Type of filler for the nose

+1
Dear Anon1093,

• The choice of filler depends on the doctor
  • I prefer to use Restylane and Perlane, and other physicians use Radiesse or Juvederm
  • I like Restylane and Perlane because they can "stack up" or "lift" the skin, it is reversible and does not cause long term problems
  • I have found that Juvederm can travel and Radiesse leaves calcium deposits if you ever want to have surgery
  • Radiesse is also irreversible, so there is a commitment with it

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD