What Surgical Procedures Would Be Required to Create This Outcome? (photo)

Please be extremely specific with the title of procedure (eg) Do not just write that it required blepharoplasty, please specify which type.

Ptosis surgery and Asian blepharoplasty

+1

I think you are want your eyes to be more open with slightly less skin hooding. The procedures needed would be upper lid ptosis surgery and Asian blepharoplasty.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Blepharoplasties

+1

Thank you for asking about blepharoplasties. The photos confused me but suggest you want the name of the blepharoplasty that changes an Asian eyelid into a more defined European eyelid. If so, this is a Asian blepharoplasty - it removes some skin and fat and also attaches the skin to the levator muscle to create the fold. Hope this helps. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

What Surgical Procedures Would Be Required to Create This Outcome?

+1

What outcome? You show 3 different photos. Are they preop, post op or no op? Is one you and if not what do you look like? And if any of the photos are of patients who had surgery, what did thy look like before surgery and what surgery did they have? Final surgical results are determined by the startng point. Bodies are not clay that can be molded to anything you want. No surgeon will tell you he can make you look like a picture of someone else.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

+1

I see three pictures of seemingly different individuals.    A before and after of the same individual would be necessary to determine the type of procedure.          Also, it is difficult to ascertain the type of procedure without a closeup of the eyelid anatomy.                                                                                                                              Kenneth Hughes, MD                                                                                                             Los Angeles, CA