Is Their a Non Surgical Procedure to Get Rid of Abdomen Pouch? (photo)

Please help! I'm looking for a non surgical procedure that will help me get rid of my pouch on my abdomen. After having 2 children, I developed this pouch that just won't go away and I'm not comfortable with getting a tummy tuck. Is their another way that can help get rid of this and lift as well???

Updated from here.

Non Surgical Options

+1

There certainly are non surgical options like radiofrequency and cryolipolysis, but neither will give you the same type of result that you will get from surgery.

Sorry

+1

A tummy tuck is what is needed. Nothing else will help. Non surgical treatments will thin  your wallet not your tummy

Is Their a Non Surgical Procedure to Get Rid of Abdomen Pouch?

+1

This is a classical surgical problem, best treated by tummy tuck. Liposuction, which of course is also surgical, may remove some fat, but could leave the skin draping even more than it does now.

There are no non-operative alternatives for this. All the best. 

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.